Saturday, October 8, 2011

Recurring Themes: Burnt-Orange

Burnt-orange is a recurrent favorite which I seem to have been drawn to over the years:

The rug in my family room has several areas with this color in the design:

 

The suede pillows in my family room, depending on the light, are a shade somewhere between coral and burnt-orange:



A bowl of potpourri  in my living room adds a nice pop of orange color:

Bowl of Potpourri and Ribbon


Some favorite William Morris prints:

William Morris Print: Kennet design

William Morris Print: Wallpaper design for St. James's Palace








Even some of my favorite scented candles happen to be a burnt-orange color:

Yankee Candle's Spiced Pumpkin is the best!





















Nice bourbon scented candle from Buffalo Trace distillery in Kentucky:






 Some of my favorite music -- has an orange design on the cover:




And finally, my Kindle cover, which goes with me everywhere:


1 comment: